Pages

Sunday, July 1

New Catalog - New Year - New Stamps - New Accessories!

Looking through the catalog I have found a few stamp sets that I like...not really love. But I do really like all the new 2-sided designer series papers, the turn-about for brads and buttons, the chipboard items and the scrappin' kits. The only thing that disappoints me is the cost of the SS kits! However, they have told us that #1-the new die cut adhesives are repositionable for up to 24 hours, #2-all the patterned paper is now 2 sided and #3 it includes textured paper. I will have to purchase one just to find out for myself if they are worth the $7 jump in price!

I am placing an order today for me and a couple of my girls as we are partcipating in a shoebox swap and a 50 card swap! Both require new "never before seen" stamp sets. I think I will order the Christmas SS kit too so I can begin putting together the Christmas 6x6 scrapbook that we will be doing in August.

I will let you know about the kit and the costs...worth it or not? :o) Gotta go...time to get our hineys in gear and get to church...played hookey this morning from Crosstraining (Sunday School). Hope the "Principal" doesn't hold it against us! I am so thankful that we serve such an awesome, loving Father!

God bless and have a wonderful SONday!
Theresa

No comments: