Pages

Saturday, July 7

Fall-Winter Collection Open House Today!

Today I am having an open house for the new catalog. I am excited yet apprehensive as I do not know how many will show! I am planning on about 10 but yet that sounds high.

What am I doing?
  • Handing out the new catties.
  • Selling the retired sets that I have at a discounted price.
  • Make 'n' Take with the new colors and one of the new sets.
  • Door Prize drawings with one BIG door prize at the end of the day.
  • Laid out are....On Board Blossoms and Basics...IN COLOR cardstock...Petals DS Paper (1 of each style)...Rhinestone Brads...Crafter's Tool Kit...samples of the last few classes or stamp camps.

This is the Make 'N' Take we are making.

  • Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla, Purely Pomegranate Cardstock
  • Certainly Celery Petal DS Paper
  • Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate Inks
  • Ice Square Rhinestone Brads
  • Polka Dots & Petals, Hugs & Wishes Stamp Set

No comments: