Pages

Tuesday, July 24

Christmas in July - Speciality Class - Folds

This was a fun card to make - a hidden message card! I thought to myself when I read the directions on SplitCoastStampers...Oh dear! This is not going to be easy! But once I did the first one the girls found it easy to follow me as I made another one. I really liked this and will definitely try it with different sets for different seasons! Here we used Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock, Snow Angels, Santa's Helpers and Holiday's & Wishes stamp sets, Color Pencils, navy wide organdy ribbon and rectangle punch.



This card is based on Cami's Trifold. It was rather simple to make and cute! We used Old Olive, Ruby Red and Whisper White cardstock, Versamark and Basic Black inks, Old Olive and Ruby Red markers, Snoiw Flurries, Tags & More, and Holidays & Wishes stamp sets, olive narrow organdy ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch and slit punch.


This is a gate fold card. I got the directions from Beate's blog. I wanted a rich and warm card and I think we achieved this by using Eggplant Envy, Rose Red, Always Artichoke and So Saffron cardstock. We used Riveting, Greetings Galore, and Frosty stamp sets, Always Artichoke, Rose Red and So Saffron markers, Fire Rhinestone Circle brads and 1/16" circle punch.


The last card we did was the Joy Fold Card that you will find below. We had a great time and found that it took the full two hours to make these four cards! I was surprised but the girls were definitely happy with the results!

No comments: