Clear Window Sheet
Neutral Cardstock (I used Very Vanilla)
Coordinating Colored Cardstock for card
Glue with small nozzle on end (Crystal Effects or 2-Way Glue-depending on image openings)
Glitter in several colors
Ink that coordinates with the glitters used (I used Pink Passion and Brilliant Blue)
1. Stamp image onto the window sheet with Staz-On.
2. Turn over the window sheet.
3. Fill in an area in the image with glue & do one area at a time.
4. When area is filled with glue, put glitter on & dump off the excess glitter.
5. Continue to fill in each area.
6. Using a square punch, punch out a "window" to cover like a frame.
7. Assemble the card by placing the window sheet glitter side down onto your layer.
8. Place the frame over the window sheet.
Note: I sponged around the edges of the layer and the frame to add more color and depth. For some reason my PP looks red! Yikes! LOL