Pages

Tuesday, June 5

Whew...what a day!

Work has been very busy the past three weeks and it's hard to maintain a blog on a daily basis but I am doing the best I can!

Time is running out for the RETIREMENT sets from Stampin' Up! There are over 250 sets retiring the end of June! So I am having a special...have a book party in the month of June (must total $150) and get $10 in additional FREE merchandise! Tonight I spent a couple of hours on the phone and then email reminding everyone that time was closing in and the special. Got three possible book shows from it. :) That's the way I like it!

Here is one of Carol's cards from May VSN. This technique is called SMASHING FLOWERS. Her card was one of the "winners" in this category. I love the colors in hers...we used the same bouquet of flowers and mine looks more purple and pink where hers is definitely blue! And the color of the cardstock sets it off! Come back Thursday and I will post the technique then! :o) Anticipation....anticipation...is making me wait! ROTFLMBO

No comments: