Pages

Thursday, June 28

NEW CATTIES ARE IN!!!

WOOHOO! The books are here...the books are here! I came home last night and there they were! I looked through the book quickly as I had bible study last night (which ran over) so I didn't get a good chance to POUR over the pages!

I did like the looks of the accessories though. All patterned paper is now 2-sided! And they are gorgeous! They now have repositionable adhesive die-cuts in the scrappin' kits, rhinestone brads, make-a-brad, pretties (flowers, 1/2 pearl buttons, pins, etc.), a new stampin stack (similiar to the ink pad holder). Ohhhh, and textured paper in 12 x 12!

Want your own to drool over? You can pick up your catty at my open house on July 7 from 12 noon to 3 pm. Cost is $6 and you will receive a $6 card to get free merchandise when you have your first workshop with the new book!

Can't make it for the open house? Call or email me and we will set up a time to get together!

No comments: