Trimmer with Scoring blade
Dye Ink (contrast with background)
Dye Ink for Stamp
- Working on the long side of the cardstock, align the edge of the cardstock with the 1/2" mark. Score marks can be made at 1" or 3/4" intervals if desired.
- Move the paper over so that the scored line is aligned with the 1/2" mark and score cardstock again.
- Continue scoring the cardstock at 1/2" intervals.
- Turn cardstock to work on the short side. Make 1/2" scores along the length of the cardstock.
- Turn cardstock over so the raised score lines are face-down.
- Stamp image on the raised tile side of the cardstock. Mat and embellish a desired.
I then added cranberry ribbon, stamped Heartfelt Thanks in Cool Caribbean and 2-step stamped with Cranberry Crisp on Very Vanilla, layered on Cranberry Crisp, tied the ribbon and WAHLAH!Give it a try! If you want email your card to me at email@example.com with the subject of REVERSED GRID and I will post your card for all to see! :o)