Pages

Monday, June 18

Flowers Galore Stamp Camp Projects

Good evening! Thought I would quickly post our June FLOWERS GALORE Stamp Camp projects. We had a blast as we created these items below.

The first is a paper box using Designer Series paper for the cover, box and the flower on top! This box template was found on Stampin' Up! I did some modifications I think though. :o)

This one is a notecard box. We used Designer Series paper, Sahara Sand, Prima flowers, and chipboard to make this cute little box. You can easily stick 4-5 notecards and envies inside to give as a gift. This one is going to my secret sister at church!

Here we made a pocket bookmark. We used the paper piercing kit to make the holes and then used the needles to sew the linen through the holes. Makes a cute little gift to a special friend!

Here we made a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 mini scrapbook. We used Designer Series paper, Prima flowers, mini envelope template and punches. The second photo shows the inside when opened. Carol bought me a CROP-A-DILE. It is totally awesome for setting eyelets! I got out of the habit of using eyelets because of the POUNDING but ohhhh this is SO NICE!


Last but not least we made this soft friendship card using Blossoms Abound, sponging, hodge podge kit items, celery ribbon. I absolutely fell in love with this card when I seen it on Split Coast Stampers so I just had to do it. The girls loved the soft and elegant colors and using this technique.

No comments: