Pages

Sunday, June 10

What did you do this weekend?

This weekend was a weekend of rest, relaxation and prepping for the stamp camp! :o)

Yesterday we got up early and exercises to Hip Hop Abs which can be found at Million Dollar Body. I felt really good when James couldn't keep up with Shaun T! He quit about 1/2 way into the 40 minutes. By the time you get done with Total Body Burn you are definitely sweating! :o)

Then James and I just hung around the house most of the day. I got four of the five projects done with the last one gonna be done by tonight. I was really pleased on how well they came together and I believe the girls will really enjoy them! But I will not upload them until next week...don't want to spoil the surprise!

Today we got up, went to church, came home and grilled tuna steak, chicken and veggies on the grill. Boy, those veggies tasted wonderful! We spritzed them with olive oil and them sprinkled Cajun spice over the top, wrapped in foil and cooked for about 15-20 minutes. I can't begin to describe the taste! We were watching cycle racing and woke up at 3:30! Must have needed that nap!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Hope that you will come back to visit again this week! And don't forget to subscribe to the right...then you will get email notifications of updates!

Hugs to all,

Theresa

No comments: