Pages

Saturday, October 20

What a great weekend!

Carol came down for the weekend. Last night we participated in the Oct. Mini VSN at Split Coast Stampers, What great fun! If you want to see our creations you can see Carol's here and mine here in our galleries. I tried to upload the pictures here but must be they are having technical difficulties!

This afternoon we did our bi-monthly stamp camp. We did 5 projects - a tunnel card, a 2-5-7-10 flap box, a genie bag, a card using the melted crayon background and a photo wallet. I will have these uploaded on my SCS gallery tonight here. Once they have the technical difficulties figured out I will post them here with better directions!

After the stamp camp Carol and I played doing the "Ink, Spray and Smash" technique and the "Melted Crayon" technique. We ended up with enough for 54 backgrounds! :) Can you tell we were having fun!

Well I am off for now. Need to get pictures taken of the stamp camp items and get them loaded. Great end to a great weekend!

No comments: