Pages

Saturday, October 20

10/21/07 Sketch Challenge #2



Here is the sketch challenge for this week. I uploaded a day early because blogspot is having difficulties with uploading. The winner of this challenge will win a roll of ribbon. Good luck! Post your card on your website and post the link in your comment on this post.


Here is my sample for the Sketch Challenge. :o) Finally able to get it uploaded!
Stamp Set - Snow Burst
Cardstock - Old Olive, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Ink - Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Accessories - Last year's Christmas DP, Old Olive brads, Photo Corner punch

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Beautiful sketch! I love being able to utilize my SU punch on this one!! Here's my card:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/10/theresas-sketch-challenge.html

Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

Love your challenges! Here is mine for the sketch challenge:


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/711242?cat=500&ppuser=92238&perpage=96

Carol G.

Theresa said...

Winner for this challenge is Cheryl. Please send me your address so I can get your ribbon in the mail! :o)