Pages

Sunday, October 7

Hubby's Birthday Card

This is my hubby's birthday card. I was in Chicago on his birthday so yesterday while he was at work I made this card for him. When he got home I took him to Applebee's for lunch, Wal-Mart where we purchased two pair of jeans for work. I was going to take him to the show but we were 20 minutes too late!

Green cardstock is 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2.
Vanilla cardstock is 4 x 5 1/4.
Apple Cider designer paper is cut 4 x 1 1/2.
Rust cardstock is 4 x 1/2 (2).
Green block is 3 x 3.
Vanilla block is 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.

I stamped the tree with Versamark from Lovely as a Tree then used green and russet Pearl Ex over the leaves, Gold over the truck and ground. I then stamped the little leaves and used green, Birthday Wishes from Sincere Salutations with gold and pine branches with russet.

I layered a piece of Vanilla inside and hand wrote a special message for him. :o) I thank God everyday for bringing a good Christian man into my life of turmoil! He may be a pest but he loves God with all his heart and he accepts me for who I am.

No comments: