Pages

Sunday, October 14

10/14/07 Color Challenge #1

Here is the first color challenge for my blog. Since fall has arrived let's go with those colors.....

Really Rust, Close To Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green

Card can be anything you want but must include these four colors! Post the challenge card on your website or SCS and leave a link to your post in a comment on this post.

Thanks for playing!

Here's my card for the challenge. I may go do another after I eat. My son made a big pot of chili for supper!

Stamp Sets: Autumn Harvest, Season by Season
Cardstock: Natural Ivory, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Garden Green
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Paper Crimper, Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon







Stamp Sets: Country Blessings, Elegant Inspirations
Cardstock: Natural Ivory, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Garden Green
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Garden Green
Accessories: Distresser Tool, Apple Cider DS Paper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this color challenge! Here is my submitted challenge:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/711240?cat=500&ppuser=92238&perpage=96

Carol G.