I found a super kewl technique on SplitCoastStampers and we did it at our bi-monthly stamp camp yesterday.
Assortment of Crayons
Whisper White Cardstock
- Cover your iron with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Turn the iron on med-hi.
- Once it is heated run the crayons over the aluminum foil (brown, red, yellow and orange on sample).
- Run the iron over the white cardstock (do not use glossy).
- Repeat #3 and 4 until you get the look for you.
- Cut, layer and design your project!
- It is recommended to use Craft ink but we used Stazon on this sample.