Pages

Tuesday, December 25

January Newsletter-TS&R Happenings

TS&R HAPPENINGS
NEW STAMPIN’ UP DEMO WEBSITE
My personal SU! website will be new and improved on January 8th! They have been working hard and diligently on making the websites more up-to-date and user friendly. Some of the added items to the new and improved websites are…new designer templates, list of upcoming events listed on the front page, a color-coded calendar by type of events, a calendar manager, professional ecards, new and improved promotions page and more! Be sure to stop by any time after January 8th! I may not have it fully up and running with all details until the following weekend when I have time to put it all together! In the meantime...visit Theresa's SU! Specials for some specials that I have listed!

STAMPING WITH THERESA BLOG
In the meantime…stop by my little blog at Stamping With Theresa and join in the fun! I use this blog to post projects, techniques, upcoming events and family “stuff”. I also have blog challenges (sketch and color challenges) where you can win free stuff! Oh…and blog candy for number of hits on the blog. Right now I am a little behind on sending out stuff with the holidays but everything will be caught up during my “winter break” from work… WOOHOO 11 days off in a row! :o)

YAHOO GROUP VS. SPLIT COAST STAMPERS
There has not been much activity on Tap, Stamp & Roll Yahoo group so I am going to close it at this time.
Please join us a Split Coast Stampers to post your projects! It’s free and there is so much helpful information there…projects, techniques, challenges, etc. If you are lacking on creativity…I know I some times have HUGE creativity blocks…visit and see what’s new!
I have so much fun at the VSN (Virtual Stamp Nights). It really pushed you to the limits of limited-time creativity! :o)

TIME TO GROW AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS
I am looking to make some changes with the new year coming soon. And I hope that you will help me achieve these new goals.
In your circle of friends who could you introduce to the art of stamping and scrapping? For every purchasing (or booking) person that you introduce to me this year will benefit you greatly!
Not only will they get a special surprise for purchasing ($50 minimum) but you can earn something too!
I am in the process of making a BOOK TO LOOK board for old and new customers alike. When someone books they get to pick an tag from the board. I will write that “gift” down along with the booking date in my calendar. When the show is held (minimum of $150 in sales to qualify) the hostess gets that item for FREE…and you as the friend that introduced will get the same item!

DEMO SIGN ON BONUS
If you sign on as a demo from February 1-March 17 (during Sale-A-Bration) I will give you $30 towards your kit purchase. This is in addition to the EXTRA stamp set (valued up to $47.95) that SU! is throwing into the pot too! :o) Ask me for further details today!

TECHNIQUE CORNER
REVERSE SPOTLIGHTING
SUPPLIES: Stamps, Cardstock, Ink, Circle Punch, Adhesive, Scissors, Assortment of Embellishments

1. Stamp main image randomly all over the cardstock.
2. Stamp smaller images to fill the background.
3. Punch out a window over one of the main images. Only punch out part of the main image.
4. Repeat step three a few more times.
5. Stamp the same image used for the card front on a different colored cardstock as many times as there are punched holes on card front. Cut images out.
6. Line up images under the punched windows and adhere.
7. If any images show under the card front, cut those off at the edge of the cardstock.
8. Take a piece of cardstock or patterned paper in a coordinating color that is the same size as the card front and tape it under the card front.
9. Finish your card.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy, Everyday Flexible Phases
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava
Inks: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals, Pomegranate Ribbon, and Scissors

Directions courtesy of Beate Johns HERE

No comments: