Pages

Saturday, August 25

Today is going to be a busy day for my business!

It's been a while since I have updated this site but I plan on making that up today! :o)

I bought a lateral filing cabinet from work yesterday and today will be a day of re-organizing and playing! I have to make a trip to Battle Creek today to drop off a swap that I totally spaced on! Then I will be taking pics of our full scrapbook and upload those too! The girls absolutely loved it! As a matter of fact one is going to make 3 more as Christmas gifts. My mom was so in love with the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit that she ordered one too!

So plan on getting a lot of emails today! :o) Enjoy, have fun and you can CASE any of these ideas today! I am off to get busy now. Be back later to post some more! :o)

Oh...I will be putting together some BLOG candy for 500 hits! I will post a pic of the BLOG candy, you comment on that post and when we hit 500 I will have my grandson pull a name out of the hat for those who left a comment!

No comments: