Pages

Saturday, August 4

Christmas Scrapbook Stamp Camp Prep

Today I am prepping for the Christmas Scrapbook Stamp Camp in two weeks. What a blast I am having playing with the new Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit!

We will be doing 20 pages and I know there is going to be LOTS left for them to add more to their scrapbook if they want! The sample one I am putting together now is going to be my reveal gift to my secret sister at church in December! :o)


Is it worth the increase in price? I would have to say yes! Oh those textured papers are so nice and the stickers are definitely easily repositionable. Here is a sneak peek to what we will be doing! I don't want to add a lot here because I want the girls to be surprised by how nice the pages turn out!



UPDATE!
I got 20 pages done...and what do I have left? 2 full sheets of textured cardstock, 3 sheets of pattern paper, 5 half sheets of 12 x 12 and tons of adhesive diecuts! So I am going to have a little something to eat and then throw together some cards with the left overs. Hmmm, and if you use whisper white for your cards...how many do you think I can make with what is left!

No comments: