Pages

Friday, August 17

Round Robin Swap is Official!

I sent out an email earlier to the participants!

Here is the list of participants...
1. Connie (moved to the front of the pack as she is leaving on vacation)
2. Natalie
3. Carol
4. Judy
5. Diane
6. Georgia
7. Theresa

Please try to get your embellishment(s) done in three days and ship to the next person on the list! I have included an extra card for a girl that lives in Austria! She wanted to participate but due to the cost of shipping via air mail to and from Austria I figured we could make her a card and I would send it to her! :o)

I am excited about this as it is the first kind of swap of any kind that I have hosted! I can't wait to see what your creative minds have come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Theresa 'm excited right along with you. Can't wait to see the finished card. Thanks so much for including me in this and moving me up because of vacation. Thanks to all of you. Smiles for a great week.