Pages

Saturday, August 4

Round Robin Swap!

I am hosting a Round Robin Swap! What is that????

I will start out with making full cards for each player. I will send those to the first person on the list who will add an embellishment or two (cardstock layers, ribbon, stamping, brads, eyelets, etc.). When they are finished they will send the cards to the next person on the list. The cards will continue to make their way through the list of participants. When the last person has added their embellishments they will send the cards back to me. I will then in turn send each of the participants one of the cards.

If you would like to sign up please email me at tcates@lpemail.com to be added to the list. Minimum of 5, maximum of 8 players! Sign up by AUGUST 15. Cards will be sent to the first player, Natalie, on August 20. Each player will have three days to complete their portion of the cards.

There are currently 3 players! Come join the fun! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Theresa have you gotten enough people to do the Round Robin Swap? Love your sight. Thanks for sharing.

Theresa said...

Connie - We have room for you! I sent you an email just a few minutes ago. I will be finalizing the details and list when I get back from Tennessee! Glad to have you join us!