Pages

Sunday, March 30

New downline...new blood! LOL

Diane, one of long-term and loved customers, signed up under me on March 15th. She got her kit a week ago Friday, came over last Monday her order from a previous party and had her "Stampin' Out" party yesterday.

She was so excited about designing her first card as a Stampin' Up! demo that she posed with her card for her mom. LOL

Everyone made a card using Sassy Sally, stamped on a candle with Big Flowers and used A Perfect Day Rub-ons on candle vases. She did a wonderful job!

She ended up with $401 in sales...so with the special she got $70 in FREE merchandise! She was so excited! She had three or four pages in a notebook of things she wanted to buy!

I will miss her as a customer but she is still my cousin and beloved friend. I am sure we will still get together for stamping events and I wish her all the luck! I know that she will do great at it as she has a bubbly and outgoing personality. She is so excited that she told me yesterday, "I just wanna do it!"

No comments: