Pages

Friday, April 11

Brother....what a week!

CAN YOU SAY I AM GLAD THIS WEEK IS OVER!

I have been working from 7:30-6:00 pm every day this week until tonight. 4:30 rolled around and I rolled outta there! We had a big TS audit this week and I hate to say we didn't fair well. We shall see what comes out of this mess next week. I have some thing in mind that I may propose next week which will actually be good for a few people. I will spend the weekend pondering on how to present it. :O)

Tomorrow I am having a 5 for $5 class in my home. I am excited about spending some time with my girls. It's been a while.

Last weekend I spent doing VSN and had a blast. Granted I was by myself but still needed that time to relax and unwind. I have attached some of the cards I did....18 in all! If you want to see them all please visit my SCS gallery!

No comments: