Pages

Tuesday, May 12

WaterColor Stamp Camp March 2009

Here is a peek of the projects we did in March at Stamp Camp. :o) Enjoy!































The month started off as "Simply Scrappin' kit" but as I worked with my kit of choice for the month I really struggled with putting together cards that I liked so the last minute I changed my mind. I designed and prepped for this stamp camp in less than three hours. Must have been a God thing! :o

We used watercolor paper on all the cards with watercolor crayons and either blender pens or aqua painters. I love the way they turned out!

The weekly calendar was a CASE. We had went to a women's retreat at a near by church and one of the sessions to choose from was SU! demo...of course, I am going to that! :) She demoed the calendar using an 8 1/2 x 11 frame.

I will post directions etc later. Come back soon! I will also post last month's stamp camp - Fifth Avenue Floral! :)




No comments: