Pages

Tuesday, May 20

Some odd and ends...with more to come...

It's been a while since I have posted. But I decided to post and get this thing updated today! :) I also posted a couple of the newest things that I have done. I will need to take pictures of the last few cards that I have made. They were going to be for the May Fabulous Flower stamp camp. Things just didn't work out for the stamp camp though but I had already done the cards. :) If I have time I will post those tomorrow! It's hard to get on the computer when the only one working in the house is my hubby's and he is usually writing at night!

Stamp Set: Tart & Tangy
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Picnic DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Scallop and 1 3/4" punches, dimensionals

Stamp Set: Big Flowers
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Eggplant Envy, Pink Passion
Ink:
Real Red, Blue Bayou, Eggplant Envy, Summer Sun, Pink Passion
Accessories:
Various brads, buttons and felt flower

Stamp Set: Tart & Tangy
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink:
Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:
Tons of punches :), tons of markers, olive ribbon, red gingham ribbon, staples, brads

No comments: