1 - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" cardstock, scored (Bashful Blue used)
1 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" cardstock (Certainly Celery used)
1 - 3" x 1 1/4" cardstock (Bashful Blue used)
1 - 2 3/4" x 1" neutral (Whisper White used)
1 - Scrap of Designer Paper (Picnic used)
Ticket Corner punch
1 3/8" Circle punch
Sentiment (Sincere Salutations used)
Ink (Basic Black used)
1. Punch out 8 circles from the DP with punch.
2. Place your fingertip on one side of the circle and bend the other end over your finger.
3. Press down to crease and then bend over to make the petal.
4. Repeat until all 8 circles are folded.
5. Once done, place the first petal on your paper.
6. Continue placing around the petals, meeting the points in the middle and overlapping the previous petal just a bit.
7. Using a Crop-a-dile, punch a small hole in the middle of the flower to place the brad. One thing you can also do is push the brad through the center and the background paper. Brads have a sharp point which allows you to do this without any destruction to your card!
8. Punch the corners of the celery paper and the two smaller pieces with the ticket punch.
9. Layer and complete your card.
Have fun! :)