Pages

Wednesday, May 16

Okay....jumping on the blogging band wagon!

I had another blog going on bloggoing.com but apparently they have done away with it - the whole thing because I can't even find the homepage now! So here I am.

My name is Theresa and I live in south central Michigan with my DH James of 8+ years. My mom, son and grandson Stephen live with us. We have one dog, Max, who is a Husky-German Shepherd mix.

I joined Stampin' Up! in 2002 - hard to believe that it's gonna be 5 years! I love SU! as it has built new relationships and rebuilt past relationships. I hate to admit it but I have never liked women in general....but I guess between SU! and my age I have mellowed! LOL I love the time that I get to spend with family and friends, laughing and creating!

I will be sharing stamping and scrapping projects/directions along with my calendar of events, newsletters and share some of my grandchildren's antics!

You gotta love GC because you can spoil them and send them home....unless they live with you! Here is a pic of my three...Jasmine (age 5), Trenton (age 4) and Stephen (age 7). This picture was taken for Easter this year...and they were laughing at the photographer! :o)

What things are important to me?

God
Husband
Family
Friends
Work
Fun with SU! :o)

Come back soon!

No comments: