Pages

Friday, November 5

Oh MY! Am I gonna get in TROUBLE!

I downloaded the new Occasions Mini (Jan 4-Apr 30) and Sale-A-Bration Mini (Jan 25-Mar 31) today and I have to say "I AM IN TROUBLE!"

In the Occasions there is so much NEW stuff!  I'm gonna post a teaser so if you DON'T want to know....stop reading NOW!  hehe

V
V
V
V

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA LOOK?
V
V
V

YOU CAN STILL TURN BACK!
V
V

STOP NOW IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!
V

TOO LATE...YOU ARE HERE!!!

Just a few things....
* Red Glimmer Paper
* Game Spinner Stamp Set and Spinner Game Hands
* Build a Blossoms Stamp Set and Blossoms Petal Punch (coordinates)
* Adornments (cute little flowers in three colors)
* Rosettes (ribbon flowers in three sizes)
* Springtime Vintage (DPS, fabric, buttons, seam binding)
* Glass glitter (three colors)
* Create a Cupcake Stamp Set and Build a Cupcake Punch (coordinates)
* Trinket Crowns and Trinket Keys
* And More!!!

WOW!  What an awesome way to start the new year!  I need to be putting back my $$$ now so I can go hog-wild then!  Hmmmm....know what I want for Christmas????  LOL

No comments: