Pages

Monday, August 23

Ramblings...

Saturday Diane had a great workshop even though it was small in turn out. We made three cards, using punches and Big Shot dies. Due to a limited time factor (Diane had to leave early) I did most of the punches and all of the die cuts before hand. They loved the cards...simple and cute.

I will need to remake the samples though...I did a "blonde" thing and forgot to take my door prize basket with! So I gave my samples to the winner...who Diane drew...and it happened to be HERSELF! I had mixed up the slips and they were all folded in four so she didn't know...it was not rigged! LMBO I will post the cards as soon as I get them redone. :)

Sunday we had our Smith famiy reunion. Due to the lack of participation we moved it this year to my son's home where we wouldn't have to pay out for a pavilion at the park...last year there were NINE of us! We did have a better turn out this year though most of it was my sister's and my family. :) 26 total this year! We had a blast...will also have to post these pictures later...left my camera at Travis's last night!

Tonight we are going to the church for a preview of Financial Peace University. The classes start September 13 and we are leading it. Oh the joy of serving the Lord! It's an awesome class and I would suggest it to anyone who is getting married, recently married, graduating, going to college, etc. He is a no non-sense speaker and tells it like it is in a simple and easy-to-understand way.

No comments: