Pages

Monday, August 16

Friday-Saturday Stamp/Scrap Day

I had one girl come on Saturday...a girl I work with who scraps but hasn't done it in a while. She was in awe of all the stuff in my stamp room. She wants to learn how to stamp in her scrapbook and learn new techiques so I will have to get some on the schedule! :)

I worked on Dad's memorial scrapbook all weekend for the family reunion this coming Sunday. I still need to do my four pages and my sister's four pages along with three or four "family" pages yet. James bought an album at WalMart (I know I SELL THEM!) and an extra package of inserts. I'm gonna have to go back and pick up another package of inserts as I have filled what I have!

I also spent time printing off butterflies pics so I can work on the Red Hats Scrapbook! I know that I am going to be working on MDS to make a book of our trip but need to also add into our group album! :)

Needless to say, it was a productive weekend...now to finish it off and get prepped for Diane's workshop on Saturday!!!

No comments: