Pages

Wednesday, August 19

Saturday Workshop

I am so excited about Saturday! It has been close to a year since I have done a workshop with the state of the economy so this is exciting. I believe there will even be a newby among the group.

We are making a slider card with a flower set, the butterfly card that is posted under the VSN post and a punches scrapbook page (6x6 and I will show a progression page using my sample). I am taking the Big Shot so the girls can make their own butterflies...once they use it, they will buy it (kinda like if you build it, they will come).

I will be making a special gift for the hostess as that was part of a promotion I am doing to encourage bookings! First THREE bookings get a SPECIAL gift from me and this is the first! Wanna be #2 or #3??? Call or email me today! :)

No comments: