Pages

Sunday, November 4

November Mini VSN

Splitcoaststampers in hosting a November Mini VSN this coming Saturday (11.10.07) and I have the privilege of being a hostess this month! I have been working on my items today...but I can't share them with you until Saturday night! :o) I know...I shouldn't tease.

Had a great weekend though. Carol came down Thursday night and we spent Friday doing girl things. We went to Middlebury to Das Dutchman Essenhaus for lunch and shopping. We then visited a local stamp shop near there (half way between Middlebury and Shipshewana). After we visited Menno-Hof which is an old barn and house that has been renovated into a local "museum" type thing that explains the history of the Mennonites. Carol was overwhelmed by the info there. This was my 2nd visit and there was more that I learned too. After that we headed to the Blue Gate Restaurant, had dinner with the "Super 60's" group from the Sturgis Missionary Church and watched the "Chuck Wagon Gang". What an awesome way to end the day with southern gospel. Saturday morning we got up, went to breakfast with the ladies from the church, came home and stamped. I will upload those cards tomorrow if I get the chance. :o)

No comments: