Pages

Saturday, November 10

11/11/07 Color Challenge #3

I was looking for something different and I think I found it! Not Quite Navy is NOT one of my fav colors. I hardly ever use it so I decided to make myself use it for this challenge.

Colors are Groovy Guava, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun and Very Vanilla (or Whisper White).

Stamp Sets: Garden Collage
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Groovy Guava, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Groovy Guava-Not Quite Navy-Summer Sun refills, Groovy Guava double stitch ribbon, shaving cream








Shaving Cream Technique
  1. Put shaving cream on a plate or cookie sheet.
  2. Place just a few drops of reinker into the shaving cream.
  3. Gently stir - do not over stir or the inks will become muddied.
  4. Place a piece of glossy cardstock into the shaving cream and "squish" it down.
  5. Remove the cardstock and scrap off excess shaving cream.
  6. Wipe and layer as needed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had put my link here before but it had disappeared so here it is again.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/724720?cat=500&ppuser=92238

Carol G.