Pages

Friday, October 1

My Digital Studio Design Contest!

Date: October 1-November 15, 2010

Stampin' Up! invites YOU to participate in our first ever digital design contest using My Digital Studio and Stampin' Up!'s digital downloads! The My Digital Studio Design contest was created to recognize the amazing digital design skills of our talented, creative demonstrators and customers! The contest is open to all demonstrators and customers who have access to My Digital Studio in the US and Canada; five demonstrators and five customers will be selected to win. To enter the contest you will need to design one digital card and two single-page layouts using ONLY My Digital Studio product. Submit all samples along with an official entry form and photo release form (if applicable) to MDSContest@stampinup.com.

No comments: