Pages

Monday, January 25

We had such a blast on Saturday! It's been such a LONG time since we have been together...probably since May or June! Wow! This was Crystal's first time but she came thru like a real trooper! We have to give a hand to James who took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's so we wouldn't have them (and him) under foot! LMBO

This is the card I made as a sample for the girls to make using the Build A Bear set from SU. The pattern paper is in the new Occassions mini in a HUGE pack of paper! The paper is so kewl! We used blender pens and watercolor pencils to color them in.

This one I showed how you can color with the pencil ON the paper and then use the blender pen to color it in. The other (the girl) I used the blender pen on the watercolor pencils instead.

Carol and Georgia

Mom and Diane

Group with me in it

Group with Crystal in it

The Girls! What a group! LMBO
Diane, Georgia, Mom, Crystal, Theresa, Carol

We will be meeting again on February 13th at Diane's for a workshop. I am so excited as I have not had a workshop since last summer. I am ready and raring to go! Let's fill the calendar girls (and guys)!

No comments: