Pages

Sunday, January 27

What a fast paced few weeks!

Boy life has been exciting this past two weeks. It has been freezing cold here (-7 on Friday!) so with the new baby my daughter has not been able to walk her children to the bus stop. So I have been trying to get there in time to get them on the bus at noon. However, Jazz missed the bus two times this week! Luckily I am able to wait for Trenton to get on his bus and drop Jazz off at school...no harm, no foul. :)

Chad and mommy are doing fine. I am going to be spending some time over the next few weeks putting together his baby album. My cuz Carol (***waving***) bought me a Simply Scrappin' kit for boys and Georgia brought me out some really cool pages and scrapping items for baby boys too. I bought a very nice baby boy album at Wal-Mart. It will all come together nicely. We took pictures at the hospital, when he got home and at the baby shower so that will be a nice start for her.



This is Chad's hospital picture. We decided to take a nice looking picture and print off a set of pictures as a gift for mom and dad. That would save them some money! They are gonna need it with. He looked so cute in his little "suit and tie"! And he is definitely a keeper!


I spent this afternoon cleaning the stamp room...which was in dire straits! I participated in VSN on Friday the 18th and never got a chance to clean it! Saturday I was sick with a sinus headache, had the church missions auction that night, church on Sunday and baby shower Sunday afternoon! Needless to say it had gone to the wayside through the week. At least I can once again see the table top! Not completely done yet but close! I have three new sets to mount and play with this week besides working on the baby album. I also need to start getting a February newsletter around! Can you believe it is the end of January already! Yikes!

No comments: